Our award winning programme contains lots of stories, action chants, songs and games so that the children learn the language just like young French and Spanish children do and in the same way as they learnt their mother tongue.
Available to learn in either French or Spanish, children progress through the 4 programmes and over a 6 year period. There are 3 different starting points so children can start learning French or Spanish with La Jolie Ronde whatever their age following a programme tailored to their age group.The topics are based on real life situations suited to the interest, experience and social development of each age group
From day one children will speak their chosen language and as they progress through the programme they will begin to read and write independently.
La Jolie Ronde offers:
An opportunity to develop an enthusiasm for languages
- An awareness of the country, its geography and culture
- Guidance for parents to encourage and help your child at home
- Carefully selected & trained tutors so your child can start learning from day one by imitating a good accent
- Certificates awarded on completion of each programme
- A record for parents on your child’s progress throughout the years with continuous check-lists and reports
- An experience that will help your child at Secondary school, giving good grounding for future learning
- Fun activity books covering a wide range of useful vocabulary with emphasis on oral communication Interactive learning CDs of games, stories & songs which complement the course & for use at home
- Conversation, basic grammar, games, role-plays, rhymes & stories, making learning more fun
This is run for Year 2 children Monday from 12-12.30pm Year 3 & 4 children Monday 12.40-1.10pm Reception & Y1 children-Wednesdays 3.10-3.50pm