We are part of a primary multi-academy trust based on the principal of equality.
We work collaboratively together with a clear purpose and direction, where:
- teaching and learning is at the centre of all we do;
- children enjoy, and are engaged in, a curriculum that challenges and excites them;
- we develop responsible citizens who value diversity;
- we ensure a culture of high expectations amongst all our children;
- children value themselves and each other, developing the self confidence and resilience to face future challenges;
- the contributions made by all stakeholders are valued.
We work effectively in school partnerships to enhance our provision by:
- Extending the learning opportunities and activities for pupils;
- Enriching the curriculum through partnership working and shared resources;
- Enabling the greater sharing of excellent teaching and learning;
- Enhancing the professional development of teaching and support staff;
- Building mutual support and accountability for Headteachers and Governors;
- Securing cost and resource efficiencies through joint commissioning.
Equals Trust is a multi-academy trust which is comprised of primary schools. The trust was founded in September 2016 with the aim of allowing member schools to maintain their ethos and unique identities within a tight local network, with strong mutual accountability, shared support services and a strong collaborative approach to staff development and school improvement.
For further information about Equals trust, please see the Equals Trust Webpage
If you have a query regarding Equals Trust our contact details are:
c/o Heymann Primary and Nursery School