Hello and Welcome to the Year 1 Page.
The teachers in Year 1 are Miss Johnston (1L), Miss Cash and Mrs Littlejones (1P) and Mrs Watson and Mrs Robson (1T). Your child may also work with Mrs Caines, Mrs Ebling and Miss Darnborough.
On the right hand side of this page you will find links to the homeworking grids and other useful learning resources. On each page there are some corresponding activity sheets, which you can either print and stick in your Home Learning book or copy by hand. We will update this weekly.
As well as the activities in the grid you could also:
- Practice your phonics by looking at the THRASS chart
- Practice counting in 2’s, 5’s and 10’s (challenge yourself to try counting backwards!)
- Practice your handwriting on Letter Join (see the login below)
- Help with cooking, cleaning or gardening around the house
- Take a look at one of the extra tabs at the side: 'phonics at home' or 'stories to enjoy' or 'picture news'.
Helpful links for parents:
https://play.numbots.com/?#/account/school-login-type (your child has been sent an individual log in for Numbots either via a letter or an e-mail)
Free log in Username: march20 Password: home
For live lessons and stories recorded and broadcast by primary school teachers around the country, you can visit https://learnliveuk.com/